1999 ES300 Brakes

I need to put new brakes on the front since I have pulsating and low pads. I need a recommendation on which aftermarket rotors to get and the pads to go with them. Also where to buy them. AutoZone, Advance, etc,etc

Thanks

Reply to
Sluggo

In my experience, using aftermarket parts is a hit-or-miss proposition, with some being good and some being poor, either in terms of wear, performance, excessive brake dust, fit, or noise.

If you want to use aftermarket parts, you may have better luck with name brands like Akebono, Bendix, or Raybestos. Akebono is an OEM supplier to Toyota, so they will probably be the closest to OEM performance.

As long as you are not looking for technical advice, you can go wherever is most convenient for you. I haven't noticed any big differences in price among the big chains.

Reply to
Ray O