2000 Lexus ES300 passenger side door lock cylinder vandalized

My 2000 Lexus ES300 passenger side door lock cylinder was vandalized. Where's a good wreck yard in the SF Bay Area to buy a door lock cylinder for this model car? Any recommendations on good locksmiths who does this type of work would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Adam

I'm looking for the following "used" part:

- 2000 Lexus ES300 passenger side door lock cylinder (was vandalized)

The part must be local to the SF Bay Area so that I can look over the "used" part before buying.

Please email me (public DOT ylk AT gmail DOT com) with details (location, price, phone, etc.) about the "used" part or any salvage/wrecking yards where this part may be found.

Reply to
Adam