Changing Rims on SC430

What is the easiest way to change the rims to a more spoke look. Is there a modification to the stock rims?

Reply to
W. Wells

Best bet is speaking to the dealer of a aftermarket wheel company, be aware the Lexus SC430 has had some issues with vibration when going away from factory wheels. Lexus does make the 18' TRD wheel for the SC430 it's a five spoke wheel (I Think). but I have seen it and it looks great, plus you don't have to modify it (hub eccentric etc..), also in later years the factory wheels have changed design for the SC430, that may be a option as well.

Reply to
smk_drifter

easy, remove the cover..

Reply to