Stuff to flog / for sale

I'm under severe pressure from home - SWMBO has decided either at least two cars go or I do. So ....

2000 FIAT SEICENTO Mia 3dr Hatchback, 80,500 miles, W reg in metallic blue. Sept 2007 MOT, 1 previous owner. Only 899cc so it's cheap rate tax and Insurance Group 1 only. Drivers airbag, Folding rear seats, Front head restraints, Immobiliser, Radio/Cassette, Rear wiper. Comes with sunroof and power-steering. New brake discs and pads and brake shoes - Sept 2006. No advisory notes from September 2006 MOT. The interior is very clean and there's no rust. It's only 6 years old, so there shouldn't be. Bad points: The bodywork does have some minor damage including a dent on the edge of the driver's side wing, a scrape on the passenger door - appears to be from reversing a little too clost to a gatepost and a couple of small dings elsewhere on the car. The driver's side lock surround has been dented slightly, but no external metal damage. The driver's side carpet has a small patch which has worn away (heel area). There are a number of stone chips, which I'm planning to deal with. None have rusted. Overall this is a small little car and a useful easy-to-drive learner driver or city car.

Asking £750

On Autotrader at:

Also;

A 1994 M-reg Citroen AX Spree in Metallic Purple. It's got 3 doors and is

954cc - so is cheap-rate tax and is also only insurance group 2. Currently MOT'd to the 16th of October 2007 and has 100,500 miles. Manual gearbox and doesn't have power-steering - but the door pockets take 2-litre bottles of wine; the French designers clearly knew what they were doing! Almost full service history, bodywork is good but the bonnet & tailgate have been replaced. Bought from a colleague who was having hassle from his girlfriend - the hassle simply transferred to me.

Asking £250

This will be on eBay by the end of the week.

Finally;

1995 Rover 416Si saloon (Mk 1 shape) in white. 4 doors, 1598cc Honda engine. Owned since 1998 (1 previous owner & supplying garage). 135,600 miles but full service history. MOT to February 2007, tax to end Nov 2006. Mechanically fine and bodywork OK, new brakes and recent service. Will need a power steering pump at some point in the next year.Electric sunroof, stereo but none Comes with set of unfitted alloy wheels. Asking £450.

All three cars are in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, just off the M1 and M62.

Go on, mock if you wish. But if at least one doesn't go I'm living in the shed. Not just driving one.

David

Reply to
David Lane

[snip]

Why is it that when I stuff a car there's nothing for sale, but when I'm sorted with wheels, everything comes out?

I'd have bought the AX for a laugh last year after the krash, heh.

Reply to
DervMan

Now on eBay - starting at £149:

David Lane

I've bunged it on eBay - starting at £149

Don't you need a spare?

David

Reply to
David Lane

It could be handy but I've nowhere to keep it and Charlie doesn't use a car, she takes the bus.

Reply to
DervMan

FIAT sold. Still available:

Reply to