2002 GS 300 and mileage

My GS300 has 110 K on it. I have been doing all the scheduled service on the vehicle. I drive about 25k per year and have 4 more years on my loan. At this rate I will have over 200k on the vehicle. So far this car has run flawlessly up to this point, but I am wondering when I should trade this car in. I don't know if I want to do another 1200-1500 dollar service at 180k. How are your cars holding up with similar milage per year?

Reply to
Bilyzoom