2004 RX 330-Internal Noise Level

My only major complaint with the car has been the internal noise level. It is like riding in a work truck You can't hear the radio unless it turned up high. Forget the radio if you have the windows down. The dealer suggested I change out the tires when it came time. I bought the car new and it came with rain and mud tires. I am getting ready to get new tires. Any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
bhobit

Do you have the 18" or 17" tires? If you have the 18", the Michelin MXV's are really quiet. I don't care for the lack of treadwear warranty or that I have been really lucky to get 40K on them, but they are quiet.

On our AWD RX330 (18"), I have gone through 2 sets of Michelin's and I am getting ready to put Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza's on; great reviews at tirerack.com

YMMV.

Reply to
Anonymous

Wrong...the RX330 is a car based SUV, not a truck based SUV.

David

Reply to
David