2005 Lexus RX330?

Does anyone know when the 2005 Lexus RX330 will be available? Since the 2004 RX330 went on sale at the end of March last year, one could assume that the 2005 version would be available around April of this year. Lexus has already announced that the new Lexus RX400H (RX330 Hybrid) will be release this fall.

Thanks,

John C.

Reply to
John Chauvin

March releases of a following model year are done occasionally when a model is radically changed, as was the case with the RX330. But, if history is any indication, they'll leave that model year on the market for 1.5 years, and do the typical fall release of the subsequent year. So I'd expect the

2005 RX330s to ship in the fall of 2004.

- Mark

Reply to
markjen

If I recall correctly, the original RX300 was released early in 1988 at a 99 model.

Gus (99 RX300)

Reply to
Gus

In news:D9JRb.18247$F15.11810@fed1read06, Gus being of bellicose mind posted:

Eleven years is an extraordinary amount of lead time. LOL

Reply to
Philip®