rx330 options

I have been told the laser guided cruise control has not been delivered in any of the 03 models received in the NY area?

Same with the Mark levinson audio package?

Can anyone confirm this?

TIA

Reply to
JR

In the Midwest area they have not shipped any 04 RX330's with laser cruise but we did get 1 with just the mark levinson system (although the bulk of the cars with Levinson do also have the navigation system).

Myles

Reply to
msb

I assume you mean the '04 models, as there are no '03 RX330's.

Your Lexus dealer should have a list of what will be coming into your area. When I ordered mine back in April, my dealer had a list of what was going to be shipped to my region, broken down by color and option package. I picked what I wanted, and then my dealer requested that particular vehicle.

Reply to
Kathy Applebaum

Called the factory, they say the laser and Mark levinson du April 04.

JR wrote:

Reply to
JR