RX330 2014 wont reverse or drive

Hi. Yesterday I tried to drive my car out of the garage and realised it wasn't moving in reverse. However I could move forward. Felt like something was stuck behind the tire. I finally turned the car off and back on and it started reversing. However, when I then started moving forward to drive out of the house, the same thing happened. I rev it up but no movement - the car isn't responding. Has anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions that may not involve opening up my checkbook and putting in too many zeros?

Reply to
LexusOwner