Latest threads in Lexus Automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1998 Lexus LS400 V-8 4.0 L
Can someone tell me if this is model has an "Interference engine " In other words will the engine get damaged if the timing belt breaks? What is the manufacturers recommendation regarding when the...
2
2

2008 Hybrid SUV
Lexus is advertising some 2008 brands now. Has anyone heard anything about a 2008 equivalent of the 400h? Thanks JKA

Blinking A/C light, 02 ES300
The only question I see in your post is if anyone has ever seen the blinking AC light - I have. Answering the unasked question of why the light is blinking and how to make it stop blinking... The...
28
28

Ipod from Video Source??
I have a 2006 RX330 with a rear entertainment unit. I want to be able to plug in my iPod to the Video source in the back of the car and be able to hear it through my speakers, not just the head sets....
1
1

Lexus LS-400 / LS-430 Problems & Failures Follow-up
Hello, I'd like to that everyone who took the time to answer my questions. I waited a few days to make sure that there wasn't going to be any additional posts. A quick follow-up. These are what I...
2
2

LS 400 Jump Start Disaster!
My 1990 LS 400 battery, an old unit, would barely crank the engine. My neighbor offered his pickup for a jump start. He attached the cables from his pickup to my car while I sat behind the wheel. He...
3
3

Lexus Navigation System - Opinions
I am contemplating the purchase of a new Lexus GS or ES.I take at least one 3000 mile roadtrip a year. I would appreciate opinions (pro or con) on the navigation system. Is it worthwhile or is it just...
24
24

2004 RX 330-Internal Noise Level
My only major complaint with the car has been the internal noise level. It is like riding in a work truck You can't hear the radio unless it turned up high. Forget the radio if you have the windows...
3
3

Lexus LS-400 / LS-430 Problems & Failures
I would like to buy a used Lexus LS-400 or a Lexus LS-430 in the next year or two perhaps (depending on my health.) I feel that they are a very well built car and I'm sure many of you feel the same...
24
24

Diminished Value??
I didn't know you could collect for the reduced market value of your car after an accident repair, but the articles at say you can. I know most people will not buy a car with a bad Carfax unless it's...
1
1

headlights don't turn off!
My '03 ES300 headlights occasionally do not turn off after I press the lock button on my remote key twice. On a couple occasions, this has caused my battery to run out when I didn't notice that the...
4
4

noise from under steering wheel
2005 Lexus ES330. Recently, I found there were "clark", "clark" noise coming from the components under steer wheel when I made slow turns. It happens most when I drive in a dense resident neighborhood...
3
3

Newsgroup Activity?
I haven't seen any activity on this newsgroup for a couple of days, and very little for a few days before that. What gives? -Jay-
2
2

New sc430 style?
Anyone know when the style is coming out and what it looks like?

Cars From $100
Every month thousands of cars become government & bank property through various seizure/surplus laws. Because of the constant influx of vehicles and the enormous expense to store them, the cars must...