90% stupid comments

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something. " isn't that right Philip®

Reply to
<wjfrancis

Indeed, it is foolish to engage in a battle you cannot possibly win.

"Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt." Isn't the right "wjfrancis."

Now ... who is gonna come to "wjfrancis's" defense? Hmmm?

--

- Philip @ Maximum Torque RPM

Reply to
Philip®

Reply to
<wjfrancis

Ah, Philip..........I can't believe you used this quote, and then fell right into it yourself.

:)

Reply to
njbok

You had no point and you make no point now. I'll let you have the last word.

Reply to
Philip®

You can't believe it .... and shouldn't. ;^)

Reply to
Philip®