Are any Lexus cars involved?

There have been two TV instances of people saying their Lexus cars instead of their Toyota cars. Are these true or not? Are any of the Lexus models involved in these problems? Does anyone know? I know my old junker just sits there for a second or two when I step on the gas pedal before it takes off. But it is a 2006 model. My wife's is even older.

Reply to
mcbrue

Mcbrue,

As popular as you are with this group the people here probably would not tell you if your model was involved and hope to here about you on the news. Just a thought.

Reply to
Ice

((((((ICE))))))))) ya ole darlin! Well bless your little heart!

I guess your attitude toward your fellow ng members may be correct. They may be too stupid to admit it if one of their cars did have such problems as the Toyotas have had. I hadn't thought of my fellow Lexus owners in such a negative light, but your implication that they are does seem to make sense, I guess. I know that several of my friends have Lexus cars and a couple have asked me what I intend to do about the problem. One of them has contacted Lexus who denied any problem, but at lunch the other day we all agreed we probably could not trust the dealers. And now you have pointed out that the owners are in general a bunch of stupid liars who would not tell if their cars had problems. This does add an extra dimension to the problem of the Lexus cars.

Thank you for your most interesting contribution. Do come back so we can enjoy your cheerfull banter.

Reply to
mcbrue

I can provide you information on my 2003 ES . No braking or acelleration problems noted in 7 years . In fact other than a burnt out brake light on the interior rear deck no problems at all to report in the last seven years . Most reliable car I have ever owned and I have owned many . Also the dealership I frequent is the most professional and best run I have ever seen. I have no intrest in overpriced poor quality German luxury "driving machines" If this disapoints you I am sorry to break your rice bowl .

Reply to
Ice