ARGH! ES300 Instrument Cluster Replacement

I'm about to batshit crazy over the instrument cluster on my newly-acquired ES300. I wanted to replace the cluster because of a few blown bulbs and a non-operational odometer. The replacement I received had ALL the bulbs blown around the tach and speedo. I'm off to get a replacement or refund from the seller, and in the meantime use my old dash. In the meantime, does anyone know how to fix the alignment on a tach? With the ignition off, the tach drops way below 0 RPM. With the ignition on, it works, but doesn't register the proper RPMs. Another problem is that the airbag light comes on now all the time. Anyone know how to fix that? I'm sure it's related to my swapping out dashboards, since it never stayed on before.

Reply to
Allen

billy

Reply to