Can 2002 LS430 play MP3's?

Hi,

I'm wondering if my grandmothers 2002 Lexus LS430 Ultra package with the Mark Levinson system can play MP3's that are put on a CD. I'm going to be making a cross country trip with it and I'm hoping I can load up a few CD's with MP3's instead of having to burn a CD the traditional method. I would think a car of this magnitude should be able to do this, but I thought I'd check with y'all first. Many thanks in advance!

Reply to
jkd740

On 13 May 2006 21:41:35 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com graced this newsgroup with:

I have an 02, and IIRC, it *does not* read MP3's.

Reply to
kegler

Heck, my 2004 won't play MP3s. Granny is outta luck!

Reply to
D.D. Pallmer