door locking solenoid - cost to replace??

The passenger door solenoid has been slowly failing(on and off) over the last couple of years. It still attempts to work, but doesn't seem to have enough power to do the job. Has anyone ever had one of these replaced and know the approx. cost to replace. Thanks

Reply to
Jerohm

The passenger door solenoid has been slowly failing(on and off) over the last couple of years. It still attempts to work, but doesn't seem to have enough power to do the job. Has anyone ever had one of these replaced and know the approx. cost to replace. Thanks

Reply to
Brett

Not on a Saturday @17:46EST! , but thanks for your useful insight.

Reply to
Jerohm

There was a factory recall (about 10 years ago) regarding faulty door-lock solenoids on my 1988 Camry that was replaced by the dealer for free. Are we seeing this problem in a Lexus too? What year and model Lexus is this?

Reply to
Iona Camry

By 'anxious' did you mean terrified?

Reply to