Electrical problem in 92

My 92 ES300 had a new radio installed 2 years ago and within 6 months whenever I hit a bump it would short out,I would replace the fuse and all was fine until the next big bump.A month ago,after a bump things declined further.Whenever I went to put in a fuse it would immediately blow the fuse. I had to bring it in to a local garage for a leaky power steering hose and the mechanic called a few days later noting the battery was not able to hold a charge.It was an old battery and I have trusted this guy in the past so I bought a new battery from him.He said he replaced the fuse for the radio which now did NOT blow and all was fine that PM.The next day the A/C-heater relay and radio were both out.The next time I started it ,ALL worked fine and then with the 3rd next start ac/heater plus radio went out but the fuses don't blow. The small fuse box contains both heater relay and radio fuses.Could it be a loose box? Radio wired into heater relay?

Reply to
Henry B.