ES350-Moonroof

I want the moonroof to remain closed. I want it so that it cannot be opened...not by the kids, not by the passengers...and most especially, not by some eager-beaver technician wondering (without authorization) why it doesn't work. I want it disabled (but not damaged) so that it can be easily enabled at a later date when I sell the car. Can this be done in a way that is not blatantly obvious (such as...removing a fuse) without affecting other systems?

GrtArtiste

Reply to
GrtArtiste

If you unplug the fuse that controls the sunroof, you would also lose the dome lights. The easiest thing to do would be to unplug the switch or the sunroof control relay.

Reply to
Ray O

On 21 Oct 2006 04:36:40 -0700, "GrtArtiste" graced this newsgroup with:

disconnect the line running to the sunroof switch.

Reply to
amstaffs

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 09:35:24 -0500, "Ray O" graced this newsgroup with:

dammit! you're post squeaked in before mine again! Drats. ;-)

Reply to
amstaffs

It's all in the timing!

Reply to