FS - LS 430 2002 NAV update DVD

Year 2002 LS 430 NAV update DVD for North America, p/n 00230-DVD02-CY. Pristine condition in original jewel case with documentation. Updates NAV database to version 02.1 and installs updated NAV operating software if required. 2002 updates included enlarged mapping area and detail, a few bug fixes in the NAV software, and enlarged POI database. Removed from my car for 2003 update. Easy to install, takes 10 minutes for first-timer. US $225. Please reply via email to snipped-for-privacy@ccoder.com.

I do not know if this DVD is suitable for other model NAV systems.

-- Pete

Reply to
Pete