G300 suspension noise

I have a 1998 G300 with 225-55-r16 tires on alloy wheels. I hear a resonance not unlike a tuning fork coming from the front end when ever I go over a bump. I believe it is coming from wheel vibration. Has anyone heard this same noise.

rw

Reply to
Rob Walsh

Its a comon problem. Check if your mother-in-law is in the car. They tend to resonate on bumps.

Reply to
nGT