General car care??

Where can I take my car for a general checkup of everything (fluids, oils, parts, etc...)? I have a '98 ES300.

Thanks.

Reply to
VMI

On 1 Feb 2006 11:18:54 -0800, "VMI" graced this newsgroup with:

well...it really depends on where you live. ;-)

Any good ASE certified independent shop can do routine maintenance usually for less than a dealer will. In fact, most can do just about everything any dealship can do.

Reply to
kegler

Your local AAA is a good bet

Reply to
Totaltully

On 1 Feb 2006 20:03:55 -0800, "Totaltully" graced this newsgroup with:

??? AAA doesn't repair cars.

Reply to
kegler

AAA has a list of recommended car care places for each state. I've had good luck with AAA-approved shops in TX and NY.

Reply to
gad

Does ASE have a webpage?

Reply to
VMI

Does AAA have a website? Is it

I'm in Puerto RIco and most service sites don't include us in their Search criteria.

Thanks.

Reply to
VMI

Here is the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)'s website

Ray O

The American Automobile Association's web site is

Ray O

AAA (maybe just in calif) has "Car Care Plus" facilities. Check this link -

Have one within a stone's throw of my home :-D

Reply to
Totaltully