GS300 AWD

I am likely to take the plunge this week... Trade in the ole 1998 GS300 for a new GS300 AWD... I am getting it with Levinson, Heated/Cooled seats, park assist, and many of the other extras...

My 1998 has been virtually flawless... Routine stuff plus an oxygen sensor and two plug wires... All of the of the little rattles were resolved...

Any of the New GS owners have any thoughts or advice as to what I am in for? Will I be a happier camper?

Reply to
Ben