ideas needed re-attaching door switch wood trim

The wood trim that covers the door switch assemblies keep coming loose. I think I have tried every type of glue ... some seem to last a little longer than others ... Any ideas on (more) permanent solutions? Thanks

Reply to
Jerohm

I had the same trouble. I finally had luck with something called "Nail Power Paneling and Trim Adhesive". I got it at Lowes, it comes in a yellow caulk gun tube. Use plenty of it. Good luck.

Reply to
Gary Early

Try Household Goop or Automotive Goop. The stuff is like silicone caulk, works well.

Reply to
Ray O