sebring dash trim

My 2004 Sebring Touring Convertible has been a great car so far (23,000 miles with just two minor trips back to the dealer). I think that I will keep this car for a while and would like to spruce up the dash and door panels with a wood dash kit as the dash and doors are rather plain compared to the Limited model. I know that these aftermarket wood kits are easy to snap into place in the places where there is no trim other than the molded plastic panel. However, I want to know......on the part of the dash that has Chrysler's dash trim (which on the Touring model is sort of a cheap looking houndtooth pattern, how do I get those pieces off without damaging the dash? I don't want to ruin anything just for upgrading the dash trim. Instructions please???

Thanks,

Fred

Reply to
fred