97 Taurus. Any way to keep the door together?

My 97 Taurus sedan's interior door trim (drivers side) seems to work its way loose every 6 months or so. Last time I had ignored it for a while, and happened to get a broken window; the shop replaced all the retaining hardware for the door at the same time (so they said). 6 months down the road, and the trim is coming off again (The large piece from the bottom of the window to the bottom of the door). It always seems to come loose from the top, and makes a truly annoying rattling noise at highway speeds.

Any suggestions on how to keep the door together?

Reply to
Teknical

Teknical opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com:

I'd consider it a problem for ME to solve.. but everyone aint me, so:

Three words.. auto upholstery shop.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic