left front turn signal light

Our 2000 ES300 left turn signal in the front is out and I am at a loss how to reach it? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Jim St Paul MN

Reply to
Lowteck

As I recall (I did it once with directions from someone here), open the hood and you'll find a screw under a rubber flap in the area of the housing. After removing the screw, pull forward (towards the front of car) on the whole plastic housing. It's hard to pull, and may need some coaxing, but protect paint if using a screwdriver to pry it forward.

Did I get that right guys?

Reply to
njbok