Lexus RX 330H - 36 mpg city!

Got my Lexus magazine yesterday.

They had a little blurb about the hybrid flavor of RX 330h that they will sell in October.

Claim is that it will get 36 mpg city and 31 mpg highway. Make equivalent of

270 hp with gas/electric.

36 mpg in the city is phenomenal for a beast this big!

I'm impressed. Never cared much for the RX, but if they pull off those mileage numbers...

Maybe Lexus should turn the IS into a hybrid.

Reply to
GRL

Mark Klebanoff

Will you post a copy of the article? I missed it.

Reply to
David Shepard

Sorry, already tossed the magazine in the recycle basket.

Suggest you visit your local dealer, they might keep their copies for customers in service waiting area.

Reply to
GRL

Just go to

to read about the coming RX400h.

Reply to
Cyberspace Raider

They could synthesize it and play it through the sound system :_>

Mark Klebanoff wrote:

Reply to
Richard Schumacher