RX300 Cabin Filter

Anyone know a good website where I can buy a cabin filter for a 2000 RX at a reasonable price? Local dealer wants $26 for this very small filter.

Reply to
John Bittner

In news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com, John Bittner being of bellicose mind posted:

Oh pulleeeeeeeze. You spent the money for an RX300 and now balk a teeny weenie cabin filter.

Crocodile tears for you, my friend.

Reply to
Philip®

Troll alert........ Please do not feed the trolls... it caused their fingers to go wild on the keys and produce messages of ignorance like this. What Philip really means is: "I am not smart enough to find a lower price...so I will just robotically go to the dealer and pay way too much for expendable items. Then to protect my ego, I will attack anyone who does not play Lemming and do what I am forced to do...pay too much!

Reply to
Moe Curly & Larry

In news:Ra8Qb.43846$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.tampabay.rr.com, Moe Curly & Larry being of bellicose mind posted:

Truely amusing is the gulf between what was said and what was inferred.

Reply to
Philip®

Buy a high quality furnace filter and cut out your own cabin filter to size.

Reply to
John