Lexus Soarer 2.5 GT-T Wiring info please.

Hi,

We've got a Soarer 2.5L GT-T come into our workshop as a non runner, can anyone help me out with a wiring diagram, and ecu pinout info please? The ecu is a Denso 1757003114T the pins are arranged in 4 blocks, 34 - 22 - 16 - 28. The engine code is 1JZ-GT with auto transmition. I belive this is the Supra twin turbo engine? Any info appreciated. This car is a grey import to the UK, Lexus dealers over here are'nt very helpfull with technical info, especially for grey imports. Please remove the x's from my email address for email replies.

Regards A.

Reply to
Austin Storey

<djmcreynolds1