Lexus Soarer Wheels

Hi guys,

Not been around here for a while, I was wondering if you could help with a query?

What wheels will fit on a Lexus Soarer? Ie from different cars like Honda fit on Vauxhall etc... If anything? Its a rwd car too so I guess this might cause problems!

Oh well help appreciated!

Cheers,

Dave.

Reply to
David Bolton

No idea myself... but you might want to try looking on the Soarer owners club webpage? Might be someone with useful info there?

Hope that helps, Simon

Reply to
Simon Burrows

Homer