Lexus t shirts

Found that link where you can purchase your Lexus tshirt. How cool is that? Here is the link

Herve Collette

Buckshot LeFunk

Hello! Take a look around you. MOST of the shirts with decals, emblems, or statements are free advertisements for some manufacturer, business, or product.

Reply to
Darrell

Reply to
Buckshot LeFunk

Shows good sense. Never could understand why people feel a need to wear the emblem of a company that they have nothing to do with other than (maybe) buying one of its products. I could understand an engineer who was involved in the design, or a line worker who helped build it, but a customer???

Weird.

There is a great scene in the film Fight Cub that addresses this sort of thing.

Reply to
GRL

If I get a free Lexus t-shirt, I'd use it to wipe the oil off the ES 300 dipstick when checking engine oil levels.

Reply to
Iona Camry