LS430 Facelift

In my mind, the current LS430 was due for a facelift about 3 hours after introduced-- so I held onto my SC400. It's been 5 years now--anybody know when re-do is due?

Reply to
Xplant

Sorry guys should read SC430 facelift...

Reply to
Xplant

Probablyyy model year 2009 or 2010 would be my guess. I would say 2009 more likely than 2010, seems a lot of people have lost interest in it and its not selling as well anymore. Also with all the new models lately, I think the new SC will debut next to the IS coupe or IS500. Our first generation SCs (1992-2000) lasted 8 years, seems fitting that this one will as well (2001-2008/9)

And I agree with you for the most part, I wish Toyota/Lexus would have kept the timeless lines of our SCs on the latest generation. I still think the SC430 is a sexy car from the side, and the side only. The front is fugly IMO, but this car's profile is one of the sleekest and sexiest.

But not as sexy as my SC :)

Reply to
NYLexSC

"Xplant" quipped:

this year. The LS460

Reply to
amstaffs

He meant the SC430, he corrected it after in his initial post if you had read it :P

Reply to
NYLexSC

NYLexSC quipped:

I didn't see his correction. what I did see was someone respond to his original post referencing the SC430.

Reply to
amstaffs