Maintainence Schedule for 98 GS 300

Hi everyone. My car never came with a user manual or a maintainence schedule. The car has 109k mi and I'm getting ready to do all back maintainence. I have the Lexus repair manuals from Lexus directly. They're more like encylopedias really... but i couldn't find a schedule.

So far I've done brake pads twice on the car and fluid changes but that's it.

Reply to
handogg

Replace: Air Filter Spark Plugs (if necessary) Timing Belt Auto Trans Filter

Flush/refill: Automatic Trans Fluid Brake Fluid Coolant Rear differential Fluid

Just tell them you need to have a full service done, Lexus dealers do have 100,000 mile services and such.

darksparkz