more 1994 ES300 questions

so, I'm looking at a 94 es300 and it has a couple of things that concern me. right now, the most alarming is the color of the radiator fluid. should it be brown? does it use the weird pinkish radiator fluid i've sometimes seen in the stores? or is there something seriously wrong with the car. the car is priced at 1000 under book and has been on this particular lot for about a month and a half. according to the carfax report the dealer gave me, it doesn't seem to have had a real owner in about a year and a half. another thing that is conerning me is the musty odor coming from the trunk. I'm worried that either the trunk leaks or the car may have been involved in some kind of flood damage. any suggestions as to what to look for that would indicate flood damage? the car seems to run very well on a test drive.

TIA

Reply to
goop

Take it to a very good mechanic to look it over. Brown in the coolant can mean a blown head gasket. Not good.

Reply to
GRL

Reply to
Stephen Keown