need tire suggestions (for 2000 Lexus ES300) - please help

Take the michelin tyre. Or take the Michelin tire. Just do it!

Reply to
mcbrue

I only wish Michelin sells a "High Performance All-Season" tire in my size (205/60-16) with a "V" speed rating.

Reply to
Adam

Ive had the AVID H4S on my GS300. No reason for complaints.

My driving still is conservative with the occasional ramp taken at

10-15 miles more than i shd be. The tyre looks pretty new after 8K miles or so
Reply to
Totaltully