OEM floor mats

Does anyone know of a site online where one can obtain OEM floor mats (in this case for an RX300)? The driver's mat in my car is pretty badly beat up, and I don't want to have to order the whole set just to get the one I need (the dealer will only order the complete set).

I've checked out a bunch of online sites but they invariably sell these cheap aftermarket substitues...I'd like originals if at all possible.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

I got a set for my RX330 from Weathertech.com. I am happy with the set (I got 4 plus for the cargo area)

Reply to
Bobby

The OEMs really suck compared to the ones from weathertech.com or mats.com (same place)... dont even waste your money on the OEM ones..

Reply to
Dan J.S.

If you want OEMs, this is where I got mine:

The place is in Texas. Check the prices locally, and then see how their price measures up. If I remember correctly they're cheaper than a local parts counter, but you must pay shipping, of course......

Walt

Reply to
njbok

I'd suggest this gentleman. I've purchase from him before and his serivice is great. I think he's the one in Sewell Lexus above but at discounted prices.

Reply to
Viperkiller