Platinum Extended Warranty

Just bought my friends RX330 coming off lease. I am considering buying the Lexus Platinum Extended warranty to get me to warranty coverage until

2010 & 100,000 miles. (I will probably not get to the 100,000 mile mark.)

How flexible is the dealer on selling these? Can they be negotiated down? They have quoted me about $2,100. What would be an acceptable counter offer? Thanks in advance for any advice. This is my first Lexus, and I will be keeping it for a long time.

Reply to
Michael MacMahon

Buckshop LeFunk

That depends on the previous owner as Lexus does not include maintenance in there lease programs. The Warranty should be negotiable to a point. That would depend on the Dealer. Bear in mind that the Lexus 7 year platinum warranty is 7 years from the original in service date. There are some warranties out there that offer 7 years from when you purchase the warranty. If you are located in the Chicago Area I can offer you a 7 year warranty comparable to the Lexus Platinum warranty that would start from the warranty purchase date. Just reply to the group and I'll contact you if your interested. I work for a Chicago area Lexus Dealer.

msb

Reply to
msb

Reply to