2004 RX330

Just bought this car. Its the Luxury Sport model with all the fruit. Anybody any experiences to share re this model (Australian). I just love it! Peter Perth West Aust.

Reply to
Bear

I have a US 2005 RS330 - great ride. One caution though -- if you have an 'auto' position on the headlight switch, or the headlights turn off when you turn the engine off with the switch in the on position -- I found that the battery drains if you do not drive the car for about 7 days. Solution is to put the switch in the OFF position, if you do this the battery is good for over a month. This is mentioned in an obscure sentence in the manual - I read it after my RX330 with barely 1000 miles had a dead battery and needed a jump start after I left it in an Airport parking lot for 7 days! Good luck

Reply to
sapper