Re: Did u get cought over the limit?

DID YOU? As far as your "any good drunk driver is a dead one" You certainly seem to be quite educated. I congratulate you on your intelligence! I will post this to the lex group instead of SPAMMING every automotive newsgroup you can find. (another sign of your high IQ) You have a nice day too! Bitsbucket

If you got cought over the drink-drive limit, GOOD! > > Stinking drunk drivers > >
Reply to
Bitsbucket