Re: IS350 vs Acura TL vs Infiniti G35

i'm leaning more towards is350 since the new model just came out and

> won't change for another 4-5 years. if i get the TL now I'm afraid > acura may come out with the new model in 2008. or maybe i should just > wait for the 2007 G35? i hear there's a new look on the 2007 G35. what > do you guys think. > > joon
Reply to
DirkDiggler

Try seeing the Edmund's report on the 2007 G35 Sedan as it appeared at the recent New York Auto Show:

0002

--- Frank

Reply to
Frank Pajerski

Go for the IS350. Ive driven them all. Nothing comes close except the

330i.

Kamran Alam

Reply to
johnycarlos