Re: SC430 phone

So long as it is a "blue-tooth enabled" phone, it will work providing stereo dampening.

In the Dayton area, I found the top rated blue tooth phone (a Nokia 3650) (one of several offered by T-mobile) works decently as far as a non-flip type phone goes in both of our 2004s LX470 & LS430. (Our callers don't hear us as well however in the LX470 compared to the LS430.)

While the phone is said to be the best blue tooth available from T-mobile (Sony Ericson is the other option), the buttons on the face of the phone can be easily pressed when clipped to your belt, etc., with you re-dialing your previous call. That is a disappointment. While

says "The

3650 is a cutting-edge mobile that sports all the must-have features for a less than astronomical price" I would not get this phone again as it is certainly not compact.

Verizon doesn't yet carry any blue tooth phones in our area although they are the best provider of service.

All in all, I'm disappointed in the limited selection from T-mobile and none from Verizon. Hand's free is nice, but your phone choice thus far is too limited.

Just got 2004 SC430. Can anyone tell me of a phone to purchase that has > cradle that fits into center console and is voice activated with stereo > dampening? One just like you used to be able to get in the 2003 model and is > no longer available? > > Thanks, > > Grant in Houston
Reply to
Craig