Regular Unleaded in a LS430? (2023 Update)

Probably only $40-$50.

Reply to
D.D. Palmer

Around here, Pittsburgh, it's 87, 89 and 93. Yet the 89 gas is priced halfway between 87 and 93...but is not half the octane difference. So, as I posted, I "create" my own 90-91 octane for a price about halfway between 87 and 93. Yeah, I'm a cheap SOB, but I FEEL better about it!

Reply to
D.D. Palmer

If your cars manual states it can run on 87 octane and it runs rough, it simpy means there is something wrong with your engine and needs to be serviced. Modern engines have a lot of sensors that can easily foul up and give bad readings (or break) Something as simple as a dirty intake temp. sensor can make an engine run bad.

Rein

No, I think there's one diesel, one regular and one for airplane fuel.

Rein

The reason for using high octaine or premium fuel, is the additives help the engine components cleaner. To avoid expensive maintenance issues, Use premium, good quality fuel. Like, Chevron or Shell.

Reply to
Tensbop