Pontiac sunfire - clicking then service light comes on????

My car starts fine ... then I put it in reverse (or neutral or drive) and I hear a clicking noise coming from the fuse box, (if I remove the fuse panel
cover, can also feel the click in a 1" x 1" black relay) my daytime running lamps flash, and the "service" light comes on. Seems to drive fine (in my parking lot) but weary of going to far. This all started two days ago. Looked under the hood. A wire that comes off the started had broke. Had that fixed and the car worked fine yesterday. But started acting up again today. The wire is still attached. Suggestions????
mystickl wrote:

Unless you have a good wiring schematic and understand it, you need to take the car to a shop that is good at diagnosing electrical problems. Since you don't name the relay, I'm guessing the latter case. GW
The relay that "clicks" is the DRL (Daytime running lamps) relay. Bad relay? Bad ground? Suggestions??
Problem solved ... Thanks! Apparently it was because there was a headlight out.