rx330 gas mileage

Can any other rx330 owners comment on their gas mileage?

I just got mine and after 40 miles it shows 10 MPG, part city, part highway.

My ES300 would be about 17 with the same driving.

Thanks

Reply to
JR

I only figure mine per tank. City driving I get 18-20, highway about 25.

Reply to
Kathy Applebaum

You can't draw much from 40 miles. When you take a trip, you don't assume the average speed in the first 40 miles will be representative of the next

400. Run through a few tanks and see what it works out. And don't depend on the computer - you need to keep track of gallons and miles to get an accurate number.

- Mark

Reply to
markjen

I get 18 to 21 in local driving, 26 on highway. Not special for but good for the car type and size.

Reply to
Stuck in Central Florida