RX400H Audio Screen

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to change the amount of time that the audio screen will stay visible on the navigation screen? My system seems to have a short time frame.

If I push the audio button, the screen comes up for a small amount of time and then reverts back to the map or energy screen. Is this normal?

Thanks,

Reply to
anonymous

It has been a long time since I changed the settings on my system, but there is a way, perhaps on the navigation option or menu screens, where you can change the setting.

Reply to
Ray O

:: info :: screen settings/transition ::

Reply to
satmech