Sheepskin Seat Covers

Does anybody know a good place to buy sheepskin seat covers for a 2005 RX330?

David

Reply to
David

By "good" I'm assuming you mean high quality as opposed to low price.

If so, here you go:

Travis Jordan

I have these on my Lexus LS430 and they are GREAT!

Reply to
D.D. Palmer

Reply to
W. Wells

I have heated seats, although in the LS430 they blow hot air thru tiny holes in the leather....different from the normal heated seats that merely heat up underneath the leather. Anyway, the hot air does come thru the sheepskin, although it takes a little longer to notice it. On the other hand, with the skin the seat doesn't have that initial chill that it has without...it's warmer to begin with

Reply to
D.D. Palmer

I don't have heated seats. I want the sheepskin covers because they are comfortable and the RX330 has a seam in the seats that feels like sitting on a piece of coat hanger wire. This is the third Lexus I've owned (previous two were SC400's) and I really like the cars, but the RX330 seat is the most uncomfortable seat of any car I have ever owned. It's not just my car either. I checked another RX330 at the local dealer and the seat felt the same way.

I appreciate the responses to my original inquiry.

David

Reply to
David

Just curious... How would the addition of any seat cover affect the seat mounted air bags. Maybe my understanding is wrong, but if the airbags are actually in the seat wouldn't the addition of a seat cover render the seat mounted airbags inoperative?

Educate me please. :-)

Reply to
KJB

There are some covers that can accommodate the airbags and some that can't. You just have to be sure to get the ones that will work with the airbags.

David

Reply to
David

If you have side airbags, you must get custom fitted/made seat covers/sheep skins that have a velcro seam that opens upon airbag deployment.

Reply to
D.D. Palmer