Switch from American to international speedo

Can anyone who has done a conversion of a Lexus ls 400 / 300 to Canadian specs? I can easy wire the headlights to an oil pressure switch, but what if anything, is invoved with changing the speedo and mileage metre to a kilometre reading? Is it just a swap of the instrument panel? or does the computer need to either be replaced or reset for international display?

Is ther any other changes I need to make?

Thanks for any help you might offer......

Reply to
mikstp