Where to find parts for Lexus.

I need a part for my Lexus. The compressed air supports for the truck lid. So far the prices seem to be a bit steep. $ 100 plus shipping each. Anyone know a good source? I have the part number.

Reply to
W. Wells

You can get aftermarket replacements at some auto parts stores.

Reply to
Ray O

Like Ray says. I got some Sachs aftermarket airsprings for my 92 SC400 about a year ago. Easy install, and still working great. Try RockAuto.com

Good luck. Xplant

Reply to
Xplant

Pep Boys also sells a good replacement.

Reply to
Ray O

Lppk good tanks

***************** Thank You snipped-for-privacy@msbx.net

To reply to this email please remove the AT after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.

Reply to
KG