Latest threads in Lexus Automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Lexus will bring 1-series rival to Frankfurt
It's not the first time that we have heard that Lexus has plans for a BMW 1-Series competitor, but today the luxury automaker has just come out with new details about the car. According to the...

Toyota joint venture to wind down
Tough times: Toyota Motor Corp. will wind down its 25-year-old joint venture with General Motors Co., threatening the jobs of 4,700 workers at New United Motor Manufacturing Inc., California's only...
1
1

CEO: Toyota vehicles lacked passion, must be more exciting
"Inaba acknowledged that Toyota vehicles had often lacked "passion" and that the company's vehicles must be "more exciting, more nimble." "Toyota is a good car but not exciting. Those are the comments...
61
61

Help Lexus Magazine pick articles?
2
2

another test checking my ability to post
ability to test -- Posted via - Premium Uncensored Newsgroup Service ------->>>>>>
5
5

Lexus IS C demand outpacing supply
The Lexus IS convertibles - the IS 250C and IS 350C ? have only been on the market for about a month now, but demand is already starting to outstrip supply. Orders for the IS C models have flooded...

Diminished value
Diminished Value is the loss in market value that occurs when a vehicle is wrecked and repaired. Insurance companies will only offer you part of what is due if anything is offered at all. Don't let...

Reset oil maintenance alert
How does one reset the annoying "Need oil maintenance" alert in the 2008 350GS. Jeff
9
9

Hybrid awd
Hi, I wonder if awd hybrids, like: Lexus RX Hybrid Awd, Toyota Highlander Hybrid Awd, Ford Escape Hybrid Awd, etc. - can handle snow, ice as well as non-hybrid awd vehicles. Or (if *real* winter...
17
17

Toyota Recalls 2009 Lexus GX 470, 2006-'09 Toyota Sienna
Toyota is recalling 1,281 2009 Lexus GX 470, 2004 Toyota Land Cruiser and 2006-'09 Toyota Sienna vehicles because mislabeling could cause them to be overloaded. Read More:...

Bluetooth
I have an RX330 with Bluetooth capability for telephones with Bluettoth. I would like to use Bluetooth to connect with my Bluettoth capable Ipod Touch? Any/all help appreciated.
4
4

Comparison: 2010 GM Cadillac SRX vs Toyota Lexus ES
I thought the ES was coming out on top. Dang! Not a "road-going couch" again. :( "First Place: Cadillac SRX Good dynamics with a nice ride-handling compromise overcome refinement shortcomings. Turns...
1
1

Toyota Lexus Division June 2009 Car Sales Down 35.3%
TORRANCE, Calif., July 1 /PRNewswire/ --Toyota Motor Sales (TMS), U.S.A., Inc., Lexus Division Lexus passenger cars reported June sales of 8,725 units, a decrease of 35.3 percent from June 2008....

Lexus ES300 - Motor revs, but car doesn't move
Dear Experts, I'm hoping to find someone who might have heard of this problem/symptom, and know the solution. I have a 99 Lexus ES300 Coach Edition, with about 86K miles now. Automatic transmission....
27
27

YSE Car of the Week: 2004 Lexus LX470
This week's YSE (Your Shitty Economy) Car of the Week comes to us via Lexus (and Autotrader): the Land Cruiser-with-wood-trim LX470. The low-volume sales of these SUVs proves Americans are not real...