Latest threads in Lexus Automobilesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Toyota blocking this Danica Patrick commercial
Yeah, I don't think Toyota's Lexus has anything to compete against a vintage Mustang. ;) Check out the video: "GoDaddy was to air its "Speeding" commercial twice during the United States Open this...
17
17

john, you missed this one
new J.D.Power initial quality study. Lexus finishes first, well ahead of BMW and Mercedes, as usual. Who do you trust more for impartial information - J.D.Power, or Motor Trend, whose only interest is...

Motortrend: Toyota Lexus ES -- "the other kind of luxury"
Excellent article about the 2009 ES: The Lexus ES 350 is seriously bland and unsporting. It offers a comfortable but uninvolving driving experience, and serves as little more than an excellent tool...
1
1

Lexus Blocking GoDaddy Danica Patrick Ad From U.S. Open With Vintage American Car
According to website sales company Lexus, Japanese automaker Toyota's luxury brand, is blocking a commercial starring Danica Patrick in a vintage Ford Mustang from airing during the United States...
1
1

90 LS400 NOx Emission Failure - Happy Ending
My state limit for NOx was 875PPM... The car FAILED with 975PPM... Strangely enough, the HC and CO were WELL BELOW the limits and I never experienced and Engine Check Light activity. The EGR valve is...

IS 250 wheels question
I got the IS 250 base model, and am looking to buy the 5-spoke rims that came with the Sport Package. Will these rims fit with my tires, or do I need to buy the tires too? --
1
1

Lexus Plans to Sell 25,000 Hybrid HS250 in Model Year One
Now that New GM is aborning, does Toyota feel obliged to become old GM? Seriously. I'll forgo the recap (feel free to discuss this amongst yourselves) and get straight to the latest ill-advised...

More little things in my 06 Ultra 430 LS
The power steering wheel is a true thing of war on this vehicle. The makers of the car win by causing more drivers to stroke out. If you get out and leave the car running, the steering wheel does not...
6
6

repair manual: airbags 2001 gs300
anyone suggest a reliable manual for airbag replacement ??

Lexus HS 250h can travel on battery only for 2-3 miles (that's all?)
Is this supposed to be a joke? "Chief Engineer Hiro Koba says the HS 250h can travel on battery power, alone, for two or three miles (3.2-4.8 km), depending on the battery’s state of charge and the...
2
2

Audi showed market share strength in both car and SUV sales
So who's dumping what? Posted 3rd June, 2009 Audi achieved an 8.8% share of U.S. imported luxury vehicle sales in May, marking another month of significantly improved results despite challenging...
3
3

Toyota's Lexus division May 2009 Car Sales Down 46%, Trucks down 14.9%
Ouch! Lexus passenger cars reported May sales of 8,477 units, a decrease of 46.0 percent from May 2008, but up 17.9 percent over the prior month. Passenger car sales were led by the ES entry luxury...
3
3

need advice for little things, nothing major on ls400 1992
hello, I got a 1992 ls400 as a gift. It was well taken care of and so far I've had to put a new battery and set of new tires. It rides very nice. I've noticed the lights for the front foot wells as...
2
2

Car and Driver 2009 Editors Choice Luxury/Sports Sedans
LUXURY SEDANS 1) BMW 7-series 2) Mercedes-Benz S-class 3) Jaguar XF 4) Infiniti M45 5) BMW 5-series ENTRY LUXURY 1) BMW 3-series 2) Infiniti G37 3) Cadillac CTS 4) Audi A4 5) Acura TSX SPORTS SEDANS...
6
6

Re: Motortrend Blog: The World’s Greatest All-Around Car -- BMW M3
Is this what you've been reduced to, john? You haven't been able to find any negative articles about Lexus, so you come running over with a positive article about a BMW from Motor Trend as proof that...