1.4 petrol w plate corsa oil change

Sorry for the two-part post.

I suddenly remembered I'd left my car out of the garage, and rushed out to check no toerag had drained out all my antifreeze. Phew! Luckily, all was well; I just wish it had a drain plug that needed a spanner to undo it, then I would feel more secure.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Or sump plugs on old 80's and 90's air cooled motorbikes?

1500 mile oil changes on some of the old air cooled 1980's Honda's. Helicoiling a sump plug was quite a common repair. Dave
Reply to
snot